TEXTILES RECYCLING VALLEY has undertaken the following actions:
- Build a joint strategy and lead
- Orient research by observing the
state of the art in the region and worldwide via a special intelligence watch
on the subject,
- Collectively promote our
actions, identify public relations and awareness-raising strategies,
- Set up and jointly approve more
innovative collaborative projects with the backing of technical facilities
provided for the use of businesses (CETI, [avniR].
areas are as follows:
- "Open loop": Textile
waste is used to make a new article that is different from the original one
- "Closed loop": Textile
waste is used to make the same article as before.
- Collection and sorting logistics
- Eco design
- Hold an international colloquium
and workshops with research organizations, businesses and local government
- Specifically finance innovation
dedicated to textiles recycling projects through Eco TLC or ADEME calls for
projects and regional and European grants.